• Drafted in the 11th rd. by the Detroit Tigers out of Mooresville High in 2000, Western Foothills Conference Player of the year 2000, Iredell County Player of the Year 2000, 1st Team All-State 2000, 1st Team All-Observer Team 2000
• 11 yrs of Professional Pitching Experience, 2nd in 2002 among Detroit Tiger minor league pitchers with 14 wins, 5th in minor league baseball in winning percentage in 2002 going 14-2 (.875%), 21 1/3 scoreless inning streak in 2002 for the Lakeland Tigers, 5-0 (3.35 era) in August of 2002 for the Erie Seawolves AA Detroit Tigers, 5-3 record with a 2.82 era in the Eastern League (AA Tigers) in 2003
• 3.44 era in 2007 with the Toledo Mudhens (AAA Tigers), 2nd in International League (AAA Tigers) walks per 9 innings as a reliever., Pitcher of the Month for the Round Rock Express (AAA Astros) in April 2009, 5th in the Pacific Coast League (AAA Astros) in era with a 3.51 in 2009, LG Twins Korean Baseball League July to September (2009), 67-57 career record with a 4.14 era with over a 1,100 career innings pitched
Jeremy specializes in pitching lessons.
•A 2004 graduate of Roy C Ketcham High School in Wappingers Falls NY. Tom was a three-year varsity starter at 3B for the Indians, earning first team All League, All Conference and All Section honors during the 2002, 2003 & 2004 seasons. During the 2004 season Tom was named first team all state team, while winning the League, Conference, Section and Poughkeepsie Journal player of the year awards.
•Tom took his talents during the 2005 season to Dutchess Community College a junior college program in Poughkeepsie NY, where he earned all conference and all league honors, while leading his team to a regional appearance. After one season at Dutchess, Tom transferred to division two powerhouse Concordia College where he studied Education. Tom was a three-year starter at 1B, earning All League honors during the 2007 and 2008 seasons.
•After his playing career Tom worked for Frozen Ropes, a national baseball & softball training franchise where he was the general manager of the Chester, NY location. During his time with Frozen Ropes he specialized in Hitting and Infield play, coached several travel teams to multiple league and tournament titles, ran weekly baseball and softball tournaments and played a major role in the Frozen Ropes College Bound program.
Tom specializes in hitting & defensive lessons.
Kelsey Lunn played collegiately for Iowa Central Community College and South Dakota State University. She is an exclusive softball and baseball instructor who has recently relocated from the Des Moines, lA area. For the last decade, she's provided more than 30,000 individual lessons, focusing on power hitting, rotational pitching and fielding mechanics.
Kelsey specializes in Softball & Baseball hitting & defensive lessons and Softball Pitching.
- 1 year member Wingate University (Football/Baseball) 1996-1997
- 3 year member UNC Charlotte Baseball 1999-2001 - RHP
- Team Captain 2001
- Travel Baseball head coach/pitching coach 2010-2020
- Current HS Pitching Coach at Mooresville HS 2019-present
- Won 4A state championship with Mooresville HS in 2019
- Coaches and Developed multiple all conference pitchers including 2 Conference Pitchers of The Year.
Michael specializes in pitching & hitting lessons.
•DJ Ferguson was drafted by the Boston Redsox in the 20th round of the 1995 draft. DJ played four seasons in the minors before a wrist injury ended his career. After baseball DJ joined the Army where he was part of the 82nd Airborne Rangers. DJ was deployed on multiple missions in Afghanistan and Iraq and received a Purple Heart for being injured during combat.
• With 20 plus years of experience DJ prides himself on being able to teach all aspects of the game. He currently resides in Charlotte, NC.
DJ specializes in hitting & defensive lessons.
•4-year letterman out of saint James high school in Montgomery Alabama, drafted by the Arizona Diamonds 2001, 1 year letter at auburn university, 1 year letter Chipola Junior College, all conference 2002, conference champions, NJCC third team All-American, 2 years letter university of Alabama, 2 years SEC ACADEMIC HONOR ROLL
•2 years volunteer assistant at southeastern league ages 15-16, 3 years hitting instructor at southeastern, 4-year umpire central Alabama
Matt specializes in hitting & defensive lessons.